Sunday, December 19, 2010

Nothing like home...

  We all love our home trails.  Now that I'm at home for winter break, I'm stoked to be riding the same mountain I learned on:  Galbraith. One of my favorite trails on Galby is Cedardust, which is a cross country trail that has some wood work and and a rock drop as options:
The author getting his hop on.


 It's more or less flat, but there aren't many flow killing turns or bumps, so you can totally rip.  The ladders are a good mix.  You can stay on the easy stuff, or go hard.  You can even stay off of them and sprint down the side-trail for racerboy status.  The rock drop is a move that took me a long time to learn, but it is now a familiar route. 
Jesse taking a side option.

Cedardust is one of those trails that never fails to please, whether you know it well or not.  Let's hear it for the home trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment